Food Processing Sensor
- Tip sensitive thin film technology.
- Fast responding to sudden temperature changes.
- Miniature design. Sizes from 0.125 inch in diameter and 0.30 in length.
- Designed for temperatures to +482°F.
- Teflon single or double insulated lead wire.
- Optional wear resistant stainless steel braided jacket.
- Available with spring loaded mounting and retaining thrust washer.
- A variety of tip dimensions available to suit a particular application.
- Vibration proof solid design with no moving parts.
- Element encapsulation using high temperature epoxy resin.
- Moisture proof design.
- Sensor Element: Pt100
- Measuring range: -58°F to +482°F
- Wiring configuration: 2, 3, and 4 wire (single)
2 or 3 wire (dual)
- Accuracy range: Class B to DIN EN 60751
Class A to DIN EN 60751
- Sheath material: Stainless steel 316 / 316L
- Tip construction: Tip sensitive
- Termination: Stripped leads or spade lugs
- Options: Calibration – single point, multiple points, and to Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients